Call Gary for Availability and Personal Appointments
The Retreat is a premier residential community perched 3,000 feet above sea level in the Allegheny Mountains – high above the bustle of busy East Coast life. These properties combine sweeping views and world-class amenities, creating an unparalleled get away in a setting of relaxed, natural luxury.
The West Virginia community, developed by The Patten Companies and Will and Mark Adkins of the Waterfront Group, is close enough to major cities such as Washington, D.C. to be convenient, but secluded enough to be special, hence the name.
Along with the view, new owners gain wonderful neighbors: a diverse mix of professionals who, like you, value the importance of a strong, established community and the comfort that goes along with premier mountain living.
One more attribute sets this community apart from other mountain getaways: The Retreat was selected as West Virginia’s premier Land Report Certified Community. The honor comes from The Land Report, considered the magazine of the American landowner. Since the global financial crisis, The Land Report has established the Certified Community program to inspect the physical infrastructure of resort communities, their amenities, and other attributes. The Retreat has proudly displayed the Land Report Certified Community since early 2014.
On-site amenities include
• The multi-million dollar Allegheny Lodge, a clubhouse within the community offering a full-service kitchen, gathering areas, sauna, whirlpool and infinity pool
• A gated entrance, completed paved roads and underground utilities
• High-elevation properties with exceptional long-range mountain views
• Proximity to the Greenbrier River Trail system, offering 78 miles of hiking, biking and backpacking along the river
• Minutes to the Green Valley Airport which offers direct flights into Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD)
• Short drive to Snowshoe Mountain Resort and Lewisburg, WV
• This property can be yours for just a fraction of the original sales price. Please call one of our qualified representatives to visit The Retreat and see what life on the Allegheny’s White Rock Mountain offers
• Free and clear title and excellent financing available
• Lots Originally Sold for $200,000 to $700,000
Where We Are
The Retreat on White Rock Mountain is just minutes away from the historic Greenbrier Inn, multiple state parks and one of America’s coolest small towns, Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Established in the 17th century in the Greenbrier Valley, Lewisburg was voted America’s Coolest Small Town by Frommer’s Budget Travel Magazine. Its stroll-worthy streets are dotted with quaint bed & breakfasts, inns and the Greek-revival Carnegie Hall. The town’s picturesque main street is surrounded by tall, striking evergreen-covered mountains and sweeping landscapes.
Convenient to DC and Baltimore with 50 mile views, The Retreat is one of the highest elevated communities in the Allegheny Mountains. Previously bank owned, these large mountain properties are priced up to 75% below the original asking price!
With 100 percent completed infrastructure, and miles of hiking, biking trails, and river access, this opportunity to own in one of the most unique and sought after properties at pennies on the dollar, is available on a first come first served basis. Don’t miss out on this incredible land buying opportunity! Call today to secure your private preview showing and see all The Retreat has to offer.
Easy Drive from DC Area, Charlotte, and Roanoke
Relax and breathe in the fresh mountain air as your other senses take in the sights and sounds of life at The Retreat. Spectacular mountain views, abundant greenery and bubbling mountain springs coupled with the easy, comfortable luxury of West Virginia’ s only Land Report Certified Community. Only a handful of resort communities nationwide meet The Land Report magazine’s rigorous certification process, which takes into account amenities, building guidelines and developer experience. The Retreat, overlooking the historic Greenbrier Resort in the Allegheny Mountains, exceeded those qualifications thanks to veteran resort community developers, The Patten Companies and partners in the Waterfront Group.
With the certification, the plentiful amenities and the stunning natural beauty surrounding the community, owners in The Retreat not only get the peace that comes with mountain living. They also get peace of mind.
|Price:||Starting at Only $19,900!|